Monday, June 11, 2012

4 months...

Where does the time go??? And how is my sweet Will getting big so fast?!? Yes, he is wearing 12-18 month clothes! I have been flying through the boxes of J's clothes that I saved and had to break down and by some new onesies. J was walking by the time I needed 18 month clothes, so I don't really have many 18 month onesies!

This has been a big month and we are constantly amazed by the person God made Will to be! It is fun to learn more about him each and every day. This month, we have learned...

1. Will LOVES to laugh! He has at least one...usually 2-3... laughing episodes per day! It makes all the diaper changing and sleepless nights worth it. :)
2. Will loves his brother! He puts up with many hugs, pats and has recently learned to blow bubbles at J. Thankfully, Jackson thinks this is hysterical!
3. He shows his excitement when he sees me, Scott or J by waving his arms. And, he has begun to have some separation anxiety and cries if we leave the room.
4. He can get his big toe in his mouth! I crack up every time.
5. And, we are mobile, by way of rolling! He has figured out how to get what he wants by rolling to it!

We also transitioned him to his crib. I always get emotional when I move my babies out of my room, but it was past time. He is doing ok in his bed, but would much rather be in Mommy's bed. We are working on that and hoping he drops one of his nighttime feedings soon. Will's Mimi described him as "winsome" which according to dictionary.com means sweetly or innocently charming. I completely agree!



Stats: 17 lbs. 15 oz, 26 inches

1 comment:

Alli said...

what a CUTE little tike!